Register in February!
Online registration opens Feb 1st
NHCA Slo-Pitch Program Overview (2017)
The Northern Hills Community Association is a not-for-profit organization, committed to providing a recreational slo-pitch program. The league is focused on fun first, competition second.
Season Runs: mid-April to mid-June, (no games on May long weekend)
- Limited driving as games are played on local fields within the Northern Hills (see map at bottom of this page).
- NHCA will provide diamonds, bases, and balls.
- A league windup at a local pub.
- Prize for the winning team.
- Games will be played on Friday nights from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Maximum of 7 innings per game.
- Fielding male : female ratio is 7 men : 3 women.
Games are not cancelled, unless weather is dangerous to the players. This is determined by the captains of each team at game time. If a game is cancelled, the teams must make it up through their own scheduling, or the game is a tie.
How to Register: Register online from 1st Feb, 2017, at 12:00 PM (noon)
The NHCA has a new registration and membership system. Anyone who had a 2016 membership will have had the primary person transferred to the new system, but you will need to complete the setup of your user profile (and add your family members if you wish to). There is a handy guide you can download, if you need help to set this up.
For a step by step guide for registering for programs in the new system, please visit the “NHCA Registration System How To Guide” page.
Want to register a whole team or be on a particular team?
Even though there is no “team” registration, you can still register 12+ individuals and specify you want to be on the same team to achieve a team registration. When Registering: Please enter any special requests in the program specific questions section, such as: “I will pitch”, “I want to play on the same team as John Doe”, “I want to play on the same team as last year, team name”, etc.
- Each team must have a minimum fielding male/female ratio of 7 men/3 women
- Each team member must have a membership to play (for insurance cover)
Program Requirements (2017 season):
- SLOPITCH Fees: $65.00 per player for the season
- Membership: NHCA Membership (see below)
- $20 for a Single or Senior membership (for residents of the Northern Hills)
- $30 for a Family (for residents of the Northern Hills) membership
- $30 for an Associate membership (for anyone living outside of the Northern Hills communities)
- Business memberships – see the Membership page for information
- ALL memberships include local business discounts
In Person Registration
You may also register in person in the NHCA Office (during February only):
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturdays: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- CASH/DEBIT only – for credit card payments, please register ONLINE
- Save time: download the registration form, fill it in and bring it with you
NHCA ADULT SLOPITCH Program Cancellation & Refunds:
REFUND POLICY – 2017
REFUNDS will be given prior to February 28th, 2017, subject to a $25 administration fee per player. Late registrations (after March 1st, 2017) will only be accepted if there is room on a team, and will be subject to a $10 Late Fee.
REFUNDS will be given from March 1 until March 24th, 2017 subject to a $50 administration fee per player. REFUNDS will not be given after March 24th, 2017. NHCA Membership and Late Registration Fees are not refunded.
If the NHCA has to cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstances, program fees will be refunded in full. NHCA Membership fees will not be refunded.
Please see our Purchase and Refund Policies page for more information.
Abuse of any sort is unacceptable and will result in the NHCA refusing entry into the soccer program, or to allow continued participation in the soccer program. NO REFUNDS will be granted for anyone being removed from the program under this policy.
RULES: NHCA League Rules
SCHEDULE: to follow
Slo-Pitch Program Contacts