Click HERE to register!
We have migrated to a new registration system for the Women’s 30+ Indoor Season.
- If you already have a valid NHCA membership, you WILL have an account in the system – just put in the email address you have associated with your NHCA membership and click “forgot password” – the system will send you out a new password. You will be asked to complete your profile before you can move on to registering for the program.
- If you don’t have a valid NHCA membership, you will need to click on “Register” and go through the process of setting up a profile, then purchasing a membership, before you can go back and register for the program.
If you need help with this, please download our Online Registration User Guide and follow the instructions (with handy screenshots). If you have any problems, then please don’t hesitate to contact the office, who can take you through the process. Call 403-226-6422 during office hours.
N.B. If you are having problems registering online, you can always register via the NHCA office using the Womens Indoor Soccer Offline Form for 2016-17 (PDF). If you are having problems with PDFs, please download the Word version of this file. You can print it out, fill it out and come in to pay at the NHCA office during office hours. Fair Entry discount requests must be made in person at the NHCA office.
- September 2016 to March 2017
- Games are once a week, Friday nights. Game start times will be between 8:00, 9:00 & 10:00 pm.
- NHCA membership – (insurance needed to play) – $20.00 (single), or $30.00 (family); for business memberships please visit our Membership page.
- Registration Fees – 20 games – $220.00
- Jersey Fee – $30.00 – (yours to keep – comes with shorts and socks) – new players only
All registrations for this program are non-refundable 14 days before the first game (the refund period), except in the case of injuries/critical illnesses which prevent players from partaking in the program. Refunds in these cases will be pro-rated. Please visit our purchase and refund policies page before purchase for more information.
- Genesis – 7555 Falconridge Blvd NE
NHCA Adult Soccer Program Overview:
Want a chance to get to know some ladies around your neighborhood while enjoying the benefits of getting some exercise?
Come join a recreational soccer league where the focus is on socializing and sportsmanship while playing some indoor soccer.
Women’s Intramural Indoor Soccer is designed so that friends can play together and so that their team will play against teams of similar ability. An intimate knowledge of the game or the skills of the game is not necessary as the environment we strive to create is one where people feel welcome to learn the game and are supported in their quest to increase their knowledge and skills.
Are you a licensed referee?
Interested in refereeing the Women’s, Men’s or Children’s Soccer? If so please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for adults), or email@example.com (for children’s/youth).
2013/14 1st ever Getting to know each other teams Tournament