Outreach for ParentLink, the North Central Family Support Centre and Bow West in the Hills. 31 Oct, 2016 Update: Bow West are extending their outreach to Mondays as well, and changing their Tuesday hours! See below…
ParentLink’s Come Play with Me program is back at Vivo after the summer break! See our Parentlink in the Hills schedule information.
Family Support Centre Programming and Basic Needs Referrals
WHAT: Outreach Tuesdays (and now Mondays, too!)
WHEN: Mondays & Tuesdays
- Mondays from 5:00 – 9:00 PM (extra day!) starting November 7th, 2016
- Tuesdays from 3:00 – 6:00 PM (new time!)
- Appointments preferred, but you can also drop in, if you are ok to wait to be seen between appointments.
WHERE: NHCA office
- For basic needs assessments or referrals, call Victoria from Bow West on 403-703-0140
- For NCFSP support or to register for one of their programs, call 403-275-6666 and select extension:
- ext. 221 for NCFSP (Lili)
- ext. 241 / 235 for ParentLink (Cassandra / Sue)
- ext. 222 for Building Strong Lone Parent Families (Lesley)
The Northern Hills Community Association, the Bow West Community Resource Centre and the North Central Family Support program are working together to meet the needs of our neighbours in the ever expanding regions of North Central (and Northwest) Calgary. Victoria, the newest Bow West team member, will be at the Northern Hills Community Association office every Tuesday from 3:30 pm-8:30 pm. She is able to offer assistance for singles, seniors and families experiencing economic challenges and requiring basic needs referrals. Please pop into the office to say hello to Victoria on Tuesday evenings and learn more about the resources available in our community. You can also book an appointment directly at email@example.com or by calling 403-703-0140.
For the latest North Central Family Support Centre, ParentLink or Building Strong Families / Lone Parent programs and resources, please visit their website at www.weconnectyou.ca