NHCA Outdoor Sports Registration opens Feb 1
For more information about the programs, please visit:
- the Kids’ Outdoor Soccer Main Page
- the NEW Youth Outdoor Soccer Page
- the Women’s Outdoor Soccer Page
- the NEW Men’s Outdoor Soccer Page
- the Adult Slo-pitch Page
Links for online registration are posted below, but won’t open until February 1st.
Registration for ALL Northern Hills Community Association sports programs will open on February 1st and run for the whole month.
Online registration is available 24/7 for the whole of February, making it the most convenient way to register.
It’s not too late to register for 2015 NHCA kids, youth and adult sports programs! We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the issues we have been having with our email service. Due to this technical hitch, we have extended registration for all sports programs until March 15th, 2015.
REGISTRATION HINTS & TIPS:
Please note: when too many people try to register at the same time the online registration system slows down.
- For adult programs (women’s & men’s soccer, slo-pitch): to ensure you don’t get charged the non-member rate, make sure you have a valid 2014 NHCA membership before registering! Click here to check your membership status or to buy a new membership.
- For children and youth programs: You also need a valid membership, but this can be purchased at the same time as you register for soccer.
- When registering your child(ren)/youth players in soccer: please ensure a valid email address is included in the PLAYER’S EMAIL text box on the registration form, or you may not receive a registration confirmation email.
- If you do not receive your registration confirmation right away, do not panic! Please do not assume you are not registered and start again – this can cause a problem with your registration and duplicate charges to your credit card.
- Please allow up to 24 hours during very busy periods to receive your registration confirmation email. If AFTER 24 hours you have not received your confirmation email:
- First check your spam folder
- Check all email addresses you entered into the system
- If you still haven’t received your email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration details (name and address of registered person, sports program and level, date and approximate time of registration) and a daytime contact phone number. We will first check to make sure the email address in the system matches yours (typos happen, it’s ok!) and then contact you. PLEASE allow up to 2 working days for someone to reply to your email during sports registration as it is a very busy time. Please also note office hours.
- The first and last few days of the month are extremely busy with many registering at the same time, so if you can, please register during non-peak times to improve your registration experience.
- Click here for ADULT OUTDOOR SPORTS PROGRAM REGISTRATION (soccer and slo-pitch)
- Click here for YOUTH OUTDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION (soccer)
Don’t have a computer? Prefer to pay by cash? No problem! Come to one of our Saturday in-person registration sessions at the NHCA Office in Cardel Place from 9:30am through 1:00 pm each Saturday in February. You can download or collect a registration form (available soon) for the sports program you wish to register for and fill it out in the comfort of your home before visiting the office to make your visit go quickly and smoothly.
- Registrations will not be taken over the phone. Please leave the phone lines clear so that our staff can help those needing help with online registration problems and other, non-sport, NHCA queries.
- Our outdoor sports programs require an NHCA membership. If you don’t have a 2015 NHCA membership, buy or renew now . You can also check the status of your membership before registering.
- For answers to the most frequently asked questions about sports registration, please visit our Sports FAQ page