Online registration opens Feb 1st
For new players and seasoned players, where the focus is on fun and sportsmanship while playing some outdoor soccer right here in the community.
Schedule: Mondays & Thursdays, 8:00-9:00 PM
Season: mid-April to end of June (weather pending)
(approx. 8 weeks, 16 sessions)
Fields: In the Northern Hills
How to Register: Register online from 1st Feb, 2017, at 12:00 noon
The NHCA has a new registration and membership system. Anyone who had a 2016 membership will have had the primary person transferred to the new system, but you will need to complete the setup of your user profile (and add your family members if you wish to). There is a handy guide you can download, if you need help to set this up.
For a step by step guide for registering for programs in the new system, please visit the “NHCA Registration System How To Guide” page.
Program Requirements (2017 season):
- Soccer Fees: $75.00 for the season
- Membership: NHCA Membership (see below)
- Jersey: $30 (only for new players, or replacements)
- $20 for a Single or Senior membership (for residents of the Northern Hills)
- $30 for a Family (for residents of the Northern Hills) membership
- $30 for an Associate membership (for anyone living outside of the Northern Hills communities)
- Business memberships – see the Membership page for information
- ALL memberships include local business discounts
In Person Registration
You may also register in person in the NHCA Office (during February only):
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturdays: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- CASH/DEBIT only – for credit card payments, please register ONLINE
- Save time: download the registration form, fill it in and bring it with you
Soccer Program Cancellation & Refunds:
REFUND POLICY – 2017
REFUNDS will be given prior to February 28th, 2017, subject to a $25 administration fee per player. Late registrations (March 1 to March 24, 2017) will only be accepted if there is room on a team roster, and will be subject to a $20 Late Fee.
REFUNDS will be given from March 1 until March 24th, 2017 subject to a $50 administration fee per player. REFUNDS will not be given after March 24th, 2017. NHCA Membership and Late Registration Fees are not refunded.
If the NHCA has to cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstances, program fees will be refunded in full. NHCA Membership fees will not be refunded.
Please see our Purchase and Refund Policies page for more information.
Abuse of any sort is unacceptable and will result in the NHCA refusing entry into the soccer program, or to allow continued participation in the soccer program. NO REFUNDS will be granted for anyone being removed from the program under this policy.
For new players and seasoned players that just want to play soccer and have fun, where the focus is on making friends and sportsmanship while playing some outdoor soccer right here in the community. MEN’S INTRAMURAL OUTDOOR SOCCER is designed so that friends can play together and so that their team will play against teams of similar ability.
- Technical sessions by certified and licensed staff (SoccerTech)
- Limited driving as games occur on local fields within Northern Hills
- A chance to make some friends in your neighborhood!
Soccer Program Contacts:
Once the program has begun, please contact the Volunteer Adult Soccer Committee (Janice) or your Team Captain if you have any queries. You will be given their contact information at the first session.