NHCA Membership Year
- Memberships purchased prior to July 1st, 2016, were valid until December 31st, 2016.
- Memberships purchased from July 1st, 2016, onwards will be valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase (an annual membership).
For your convenience, memberships can be easily purchased online.
Our membership system changed in August 2016, so if you held a current NHCA membership, the primary member will already be set up in the new system. All you need to do is login and update your profile. Click here to be directed to the new system. Download our handy guide to how to set up your profile and add family members. If you need help, please contact us.
- Don’t forget to extend your membership to all of your family members! Log in to your user profile, click on the family tab to the left, then click the “Extend Membership” box under each of your family members before registering any of them for programs.
- Single memberships cover the primary person only
- Senior memberships cover up to 2 adults
You can also buy a membership in person at the NHCA Office, Genstar Community Wing, Cardel Place, 11950 Country Village Link NE, Calgary, AB T3K 6E3. For opening hours, please visit our Contact page.
NEW: Print/view your membership card
Membership cards can now be printed by members at home using a simple, desktop printer, or shown on-screen via a smartphone at participating Member Discount business partners! No more waiting for a card or stickers to arrive!
Please visit your profile page within our new membership and registration system to view your membership card (and expiry date), which can be printed, or downloaded to your smartphone.
Memberships purchased from July 1st, 2016, onwards will be valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase. Annual membership (inclusive of tax) costs:
- Single: $20
- Senior (60+): $20
- Family: $30
- Associate (out of area): $30*
- Business: $50
- Business Plus: $120
* Family, Single or Senior membership outside of the Northern Hills area
Business and Business Plus memberships come with advertising on our website and more. Contact the NHCA office for information.
Benefits of NHCA Membership
Take a few minutes to find out what your community association offers you by dropping by, visiting our social media feeds or browsing this website. It’s easy and you may be surprised by the many benefits and options available to you as a resident.
Did you know with a membership we have discounts at many, many places in and around our community?
- Please ensure you ask before purchase to ensure the business is still offering the discount. For the latest list of Member Discount Partners, please visit our NHCA Member Discounts page.
- If the business you visit doesn’t honour the discount, please contact us to let us know and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Payment and Refund Policies:
Please visit our main Purchase and Refund Policies page for more information.
- Membership purchase is complete with full payment only.
- No refunds, unless duplicates are purchased in error. If this has happened, please contact our office to resolve your issue.
- Memberships purchased prior to July 1st, 2016, are valid until December 31st, 2016.
- Memberships purchased from July 1st, 2016, onwards will be valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase.
- Memberships are not pro-rated, nor discounted.
- Membership type can be upgraded during the term, but not downgraded until renewal.
Please ensure you have the correct membership type and duration to access the program / event / product you wish to register for / purchase. Please see the program / event / product page for details. For example, you will need a Family, Associate, or Business / Business Plus membership to enroll your children in soccer, or a Business / Business Plus membership to qualify for Business Fair registration discounts.