2016 Vendors & Special Offers List UPDATED! We hope to see you on Saturday!
Promote your local business in the heart of the Northern Hills!
The NHCA encourages local residents to once again #shoplocal at the 10th Annual NHCA Community Business & Services Fair on Saturday, November 19th, 2016 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at Vivo.
We have a wealth of businesses and services in the Northern Hills, and there are some great special deals to be had at this once a year event (see below)!
WHEN: Saturday, November 19th, 2016, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
WHO: Local businesses and services (see list below)
WHAT: The focus of this event is to showcase local businesses to residents and guests. This also provides a low cost advertising and networking opportunity for business owners.
Independent business entrepreneurs can help rejuvenate a healthy economy in our communities, and they need your support to make it happen. The NHCA encourages residents and business owners to conduct business while at the fair. So come and check out what businesses and services are offered in your communities and neighbourhoods, and look out for those special deals for NHCA members and residents!
And their super deals for Saturday, November 19th:
- #15 Pathfinders, Girl Guides of Canada
- Alexandra Custom Homes – $500 discount to anyone who places an order before Jan 1, 2017
- Arbonne – Product samples
- ATB Financial – A banking package that will include discounted banking fees and preferred rates on loans; Spin the prize wheel for free to win a prize!
- Avon Canada – Discounted products & when opening a personal account, Avon will donate $20 to Breast Cancer Charity of your choice
- Beaners Fun Cuts For Kids – 20% off next haircut coupon as well as a Free Extra On Us coupon
- Beddington Bottle Depot – free giveaways
- Bizstation Virtual Offices – 30% off regular service rates for the first 3 months + a draw for an HP inkjet printer
- Calgary-NorthernHills Constituency Office – prize draw
- COBS Bread Country Hills (Event Sponsor) – Coupons and a draw for a basket of fresh bread; product samples
- Costco Northwest – $10 Costco cash card for signing up for a new Costco membership
- Crystal Ink – 20-25% discounts on undated day planners, day and week spreads
- Edward Jones
- Good Earth Coffeehouse Coventry (Event Sponsor) – Free coffee/hot chocolate vouchers; product samples
- ICE Canada – Discounted pricing on Home Owners Flood Kit, plus a free draw for a flood kit
- Iconic Images – 25% off all new bookings
- Ideal You Ideal Protein Authorized Weight Loss Clinic – $50 off sign-up fee
- J-Paul Construction Services Ltd – free draw for Flames tickets
- La Capitale Financial Security
- Norwex – Monthly special, cash and carry products, a “spend and get” special, and a draw for free Norwex products
- Pinks & Plates – $50 Prepaid Visa Coupon
- Purple Bow Photography – Gift Cards 50% off regular price and free prize draw to win a free mini session
- Rodan + Fields
- Royal LePage Benchmark/Party Lite Candles – Free draw and clearance pricing
- Save On Foods (Event Sponsor) – Flu clinic (9 years of age and over), information on travel & pharmacy
- Servus Credit Union – Up to $500.00 off mortgage switch fees, 1 year free safety deposit box, 6 months no monthly fee banking; Profit Share on all personal GICs, loans and account balances. Stop by our booth for your chance to spin the wheel and win a prize!
- Stanley Law Office – 20 Minutes of free legal consultation
- Stella & Dot / Partners In Style
- TNH international Ltd.
- Top Gear Car Wash – Free Automatic Car Wash (Top Gear Car Wash “Drift Package”) to all those who enter the draw for these great prizes: 2 x Express Details ($80 Value), 2 x Express Polishes ($50 Value), and 2 x $50 Car Wash Gift Cards
- Usborne Books – No shipping cost (10% savings)
(Updated Nov 16th. Please also check our Facebook page for updated offers in the run up to the Business Fair!)
Thanks to all those who support the Northern Hills Community Association by purchasing memberships and to our sponsors of this event: Cobs Bread, Good Earth Coventry Coffeehouse, Save On Foods Panorama and The UPS Store #264
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Free Prize Draws
VISITORS: Grab a copy of our free Business Directory on your way in. Have the Passport to Business in the middle stamped by at least 12 vendors and bring it back to the NHCA tent to enter our free prize draw! We have lots of prizes to give away…
VENDORS: Leave your business card at the NHCA tent and be entered in our free vendor draw!
For information about what special offers our vendors will have on the day, like us on Facebook to see our vendor specials posts!
Resident and Guest Participants
Entry to the NHCA Business Fair is FREE to all, so come on down to Vivo to support your local businesses and bag a bargain at the same time!
Make sure you visit the NHCA tent with your Passport to Business to be entered into the prize draw.
A list of business participants will be added to above, after registration begins.
* REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED *
Missed it? Check back in September 2017 for registration for our 11th Annual Business and Services Fair!
Registration will be available online or in person at the NHCA office. An NHCA Membership is not required to participate, but in order to register online, if you don’t already have a membership with us, you will need to first set up a user profile.
Discounts* apply for Business & Business Plus Members. Tables are only $60 (including tax), and include advertising in a take-home directory, a directory listing on our website event page and in our community newsletter, and entry into a free prize draw for participating businesses.
* Our special 10th anniversary pricing promotion for Business and Business Plus Members is:
- Purchase or renew a Business Membership (valid into 2017) and receive $20 off the cost of the table (valid for the first [one] table only);
- Purchase or renew a Business Plus Membership (valid into 2017) and your table is FREE! (valid for the first [one] table only).
REGISTRATION OPENS at 10:15 AM on September 7th, 2016 via this link. In order to register online, if you don’t already have a membership with us, you will need to first set up a user profile. Our handy guide can take you through the steps, or you can call our friendly office staff for help.
Please see the general terms & conditions and purchase and refund policies below.
General Terms & Conditions, and Registration Requirements:
- Open to businesses & services located within and around the Northern Hills Communities.
Please note: If your business is Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Fitness and/or Preschools, we are unable to register your business at this event. For food and beverage companies, you may not be able to sell food or beverages at the fair, but may be able to provide free samples of some food items – please contact us for more information. Contact: email@example.com
- An NHCA Membership is not required to participate, but discounts apply for Business & Business Plus Members. Our special 10th anniversary pricing promotion for Business and Business Plus Members is:
- Purchase or renew a Business Membership (valid into 2017*) and receive $20 off the cost of the table (valid for the first [one] table only);
- Purchase or renew a Business Plus Membership (valid into 2017*) and your table is FREE! (valid for the first [one] table only).
- * If you can’t renew your membership into 2017 online, please contact the NHCA on 403-226-6422 and we can take an over the phone payment for your membership renewal.
- A limited number of power-access tables are available for an additional $10.00 per table. To UPGRADE to a powered table, please also add “Power Table UPGRADE” to your order.
- Businesses are welcome to purchase multiple tables – to add an additional table, please add “EXTRA TABLE” to your order.
- Registration is available online or in person at the NHCA office:
- OPENS at 10:15 AM on September 7th, 2016;
- CLOSES at 12 NOON on November 10th, 2016;
- The NHCA reserves the right to close registration as soon as the table limit has been reached, or extend the deadline.
- Tables are available a first come, first served basis.
- Tables and Chairs will be provided. Tables are rectangular and 6 feet in length.
- Product sales are permitted, however:
- Only products legal for sale in Alberta will be permitted.
- Clothing racks and product displays are permitted (within your designated space).
- No soliciting allowed.
- Please arrive to set up at 8:00 am. Businesses MUST be set up by 8:30 am or we reserve the right to refuse entry (no refund will be given).
Payment and Refund Policies
Our general Purchase & Refund Policies apply. In addition to those listed, the following also apply:
- Refunds will be given, minus a $5.00 administration fee, until 14 days before the event.
- Between 7-14 days before the event, refunds will be given at the NHCA’s discretion, minus $25.00, which includes the administration fee, plus the cost to the NHCA for pre-booked rental items.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within 7 days of the event.
This refund policy applies regardless of registration date.